Here are some common payment issues and how to solve them.
1. My card is declined
Normally the card is declined because of these reasons:
- The transaction is blocked by your bank. You should contact your bank to check with them and make sure they allow the transaction to go through. Most of the time, it's rejected because the bank suspects someone else is using your card so you need to let them know that it's actually you placing an order at Bo Canvas.
- Insufficient fund.
- Wrong billing address. Always use the billing address that matched the one used for the payment method.
- Mistyped a card digit
When your card is declined by the bank, you can use the alternative method below:
- Select the option to pay with PayPal and click Complete Order button down below. You don't need a PayPal account, no worries.
- On the next popup window, skip the login form and scroll down to the option to pay with credit or debit card.
- Enter your card information and proceed with the payment.
2. PayPal Express Checkout error
If you pay via PayPal and get to see this error: "This transaction couldn't be completed.", it means your funding source fails.
A funding source might fail for these reasons:
- The billing address associated with the financial instrument could not be confirmed.
- The transaction exceeds the card limit.
- The transaction was denied by the card issuer.
So please double check your PayPal funding source and try again with a different funding source.
If you still need help, email us at email@example.com, we reply within minutes.