To My Grandson
I closed my eyes for but a moment
And suddenly a handsome man
Stood where a little boy used to be.
I may not carry you now in my arms
But I will always carry you in my heart.
As you grow older
You will face many challenges in life
Just do your best
You only fail when you stop trying
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass
It’s about learning to dance in the rain
Enjoy the ride
And never forget your way back home
Never feel that you are alone
No matter how far apart
I'll always be there for you
This Black and White design is a perfect sensational gift for your grandson that can be used on any occasion: wedding, birthday, graduation, moving to a new home, going to college, moving, anniversary, Christmas, get well, …
- Framed & Ready To Hang: All canvases are stretched on wooden frames and ready to hang when you receive them. No additional work will be required.
- Standard Gallery Wrap*: They come with pre-stretched canvas on 0.75" thick wooden frames. They have a thin, sleek, and stunning look.
- High Quality Packaging: It's carefully kept inside the high quality multi-layer AB corrugated cardboard box to avoid damage during shipping.
- Premium Quality Blanket: Our Soft Velveteen Mink Fleece material perfectly combines comfort and durability. Great to throw over bed sets or on a couch to cozy up for a nap. The material is shrink-resistant, fade-resistant, and wrinkle resistant.
- Cozy and Warm: Our blanket is designed to be lightweight while providing extra warmth for use year round, cozy warm on the winter nights but also breathable enough for the warm summer months.
- Easy Care and Save Money: Machine washable in warm water with similar colors. Dries quick on tumble dry low temperature, no ironing or expensive cleaning required!
🛡 Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.