📝 The Verse
To my granddaughter
Once upon a time
There was a little girl who stole my heart
She called me Grandma
I believe that God sent you into my life
To give me hope & to bring me joy
If there ever comes a day
When we can’t be together
Keep me in your heart
And I’ll stay there forever
I love you forever and always
- Made in U.S.A.: We have 5 warehouses in LA, NYC, Dallas, Orlando, and San Francisco. So it depends on your location, we will prepare the order and ship from the nearest warehouse.
- Framed & Ready To Hang: All canvases are stretched on wooden frames and ready to hang when you receive them. No additional work will be required.
- Standard Gallery Wrap*: They come with pre-stretched canvas on 0.75" thick wooden frames. They have a thin, sleek, and stunning look.
- High Quality Packaging: It's carefully kept inside the high quality multi-layer AB corrugated cardboard box to avoid damage during shipping.
MATERIAL AND QUALITY
- The material used for the canvas prints is based on a cotton-blend material as opposed to other manufacturers who may use cheap plastic-based canvases.
- The printing technology used for the canvas printing is eco-solvent and latex printing. It's 100% safeguarded against dust, scratches, UV rays & environmental hazards that normally fade or warp artwork over time.
- Your canvases are completely harmless to humans and animals, suitable for children and people with allergies.
- High-Resolution Print
We use UPS and FedEx to deliver all our goods - we offer the fastest "ORDER TO DELIVERY" time in the industry. We take Pride in the fact that we have over 99.98% on-or before-time deliveries.
Delivery Time: in 3 to 7 business days*
Note: Our products are generally printed in 24 to 72 hours after the order is confirmed (Custom products might take up to 10-15 business days); then it will take around 3 to 7 business days to arrive at your location.
Corona Pandemic Update: We have managed to keep the production open during this time, but the safety of our employees, community, and customers are our primary concern. There are a number of measures we’re taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this situation while continuing to serve our community and customers effectively.
We are still working understaff due to this Pandemic situation, and there will be a slight delay in responding or processing your orders, production might take up to 7-14 days, so please be patient and bear with us on this. Thank you!
See how COVID19 affects our production speed in details here.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your shipping address is correct. All packages sent to the wrong address will not be re-shipped or be re-shipped at your own cost.
Bo Canvas is not responsible for errors in the shipping address provided. Please double-check and make sure the shipping address is correct and deliverable. The package might not fit in the PO Box and the delivery to a PO Box might fail so if you use a PO Box address for the shipping address, please make sure it’s deliverable.
If there’s an error on the shipping address, please contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct it before it's shipped.
Shipping information cannot be changed once the order has shipped from our facility. Once it’s shipped, it is the customer's responsibility to coordinate with the carrier directly to track down and correct the shipment. This is usually either a combination of FedEx, DHL, or UPS and the Post Office.
We will also validate the address via our system and if we find any errors when processing your order, our customer service team will contact you via SMS and email to confirm the shipping address. If we receive no response after 72h, we will consider your shipping address correct and proceed with the shipment.
🛡 Secure Payment Methods
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.