📝 The Verse
Some beautiful words to your son-in-law letting him know of the hopes and dreams you have for his marriage to your daughter.
To My Son-in-law
I hope you know what you mean to me
Even though at first
I had no idea how special you would be
And now I see as time goes by
Of all the people in the land
Only you could be the one
That took my son’s hand
To see the happiness you brought
This special man, my little boy
I am so very thankful
And my heart is filled with joy
As the love you have for one another
Blossoms, blooms, and grows
I see a perfect couple
Whose love so clearly shows
This design is a perfect sensational gift for your son-in-law that can be used on any occasion: wedding, birthday, anniversary, Christmas, get well, …
- Framed & Ready To Hang: All canvases are stretched on wooden frames and ready to hang when you receive them. No additional work will be required.
- Standard Gallery Wrap*: They come with pre-stretched canvas on 0.75" thick wooden frames. They have a thin, sleek, and stunning look.
- High Quality Packaging: It's carefully kept inside the high quality multi-layer AB corrugated cardboard box to avoid damage during shipping.
- Premium Quality Blanket: Our Soft Velveteen Mink Fleece material perfectly combines comfort and durability. Great to throw over bed sets or on a couch to cozy up for a nap. The material is shrink-resistant, fade-resistant, and wrinkle resistant.
- Cozy and Warm: Our blanket is designed to be lightweight while providing extra warmth for use year round, cozy warm on the winter nights but also breathable enough for the warm summer months.
- Easy Care and Save Money: Machine washable in warm water with similar colors. Dries quick on tumble dry low temperature, no ironing or expensive cleaning required!
🛡 Secure Payments
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.